Monday, March 9, 2009

A bit of fun: Dress Bobo


When I was a little girl I loved to play with paperdolls and would always try and draw my own. So I've decided to let you play with some of my creations! Meet Bobo, a small, cute and shy girl that loves clothes and fashion! Click the above pic, then right click and save onto your computer. Print on something quite stiff so it's easier to bend the tags and stick to the doll! Bobo is waiting for you to dress her up!

Please note: this is only to be used for personal use and not for commercial use.

4 comments:

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

she is adorable, I will forward to my friends little girl that is obsessed with cut out dolls at the moment.

Tinys and Tea said...

Thank so much belleandboo! I love your ones too! I am going to do more of them! It's so much fun.

Unknown said...

love it! bring back twinkle thats what i say! x

Polaroid soph said...

these are super cute!
love your blog chica!

check out my polaroid one at

http://heyyousaycheese.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails