Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FREE Weekly Printable Planner


So here's my free weekly printable! A weekly planner with cute yummy ice creams. You get 4 on one A4 sheet so you can print and make a booklet if you want. I am a bit of a freak when being organised so I use my diary a lot but I like my planners, diaries, to-do-lists, and schedule books all to look cute and pretty! Might make a few more versions of these later on, so look out for more designs.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

*Note that the background of the planner does not show on this link, but when downloaded, the full document will be shown. 

I've been working on some cute printable designs - stationery sets and book plates matching this weekly planner design so watch out for those in my store. I am thinking of turning my store into more printable artwork stationery... so hopefully they'll be much more of it coming up. I've got heaps of ideas and it's going to be a lot of fun including more party/invite stuff and things to do with weddings! I know I haven't added anything to my store in a while, I really should try do it more often - sorry guys but hopefully soon!

Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails