Friday, July 23, 2010

FREE - Drink Me Thank You Cards


As most of you know, I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan and continue to draw, illustrate and design things that are inspired by it.

Here's another FREE printable for you guys to print out and use UNLIMITED amounts (please do not sell these as your own)! It's good for Etsy sellers that want to include a nice note to your customers, or just for those who want to say something sweet to ones you love!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

I really like doing these FREE printables for my blog and intend to do them more often! I would like to say that I'll do one every week... but I'm so busy all the time I'm not sure how I'll go... I'll try though!

Hope you like them! If you do use them, I would love to know what you've used them for! Comment below!

Take care
Mel xx

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails